Saturday, July 12, 2008

Why Serenity Blessings?


Isaiah 40:31 (New King James Version) "But those who wait on the LORD Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint."

Serenity Blessings...A Healing Hearts ministry was chosen by God a few years ago, while I was sitting in my bed on my laptop typing. The Holy Spirit revealed to me that He was going to use me in women's ministry that dealt with the restoration of hearts of abused women. Being that I am a survivor of domestic violence and depression, God felt that He could use me in that area.

This blog is to not only to allow the Holy Spirit to speak through me to help heal the broken and wounded hearts of women, but also to allow Him to minister through me to bring awareness as how we as women of God are suppose to be in the body of Christ. How to become a Virtous Woman (Proverbs 31:10-31), Walk in the Fruit of the Spirit (Galations 5:22), A Woman of Titus 2 (Titus 2:2-3) are some of the studies that will be mentioned on this blog.

I am 31 years old, married to my God-given soulmate, Andre' and am a stay at home wife and mother to six children, Nerissa, Joshua, Taylom, Terry, Treylin, and A'mya. Yes, we have been fruitful and multiplied...our "quiver is full"...LOL We give God all the glory and honor for blessing us with such beautiful children. God has also blessed me with ministry in worship dance where He uses me to dance for His glory and restore His purpose for dance. God created dance for His purpose and His purpose only. The world (enemy) has given a distorted view about dance because society has secularized it! (I will discuss this in detail later on down the road.)

Another area we will deal with is how to create a relaxing environment from the comfort of your own home in the aspect of a in home spa experience, stress management techniques, and self care through the Word of God.

I pray that you will be blessed while visiting my blog. Thanks you for visiting! May GOD Bless You in Every Area of Your Life!

As for me and my blog, we will serve the Lord!!!

Misty